.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, June 19, 2015

 

341 object

VINTAGE wooden rainbow bread SIGN- $127

If you collect old farm primitives and country stuff, your home may be in danger of turning completely brown. I’ve seen it happen. Your friends may not tell you that everything in your living room is brown. Some of your things are light brown, reddish brown, tan or dark brown, but they’re still brown.
Therefore, I am offering this big, bold, heavy, and colorful sign for your own good. It is not an antique. I have no idea how old it is, but I’ve had it for quite a long time, so it is not new. I bought it from a guy who lives out east of Cincinnati, Ohio a ways. Naturally, I asked him how old it was.
His answer? Untellin’. 

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?