.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, September 06, 2014

 
Here is one last warning about these precious little sandals.

If you absolutely must touch them, be careful. Then put them in a cabinet and don’t ever let anyone touch them. Don’t even let them open the cabinet door. The change in temperature and humidity might destroy them. Well, frankly they’re already on the brink of destruction. They may not be worth a plug nickel, but who cares? I’m sure you’re like me – just absolutely loaded – more money than we could ever spend, not even if we hired someone to help.

Gotta go paint my yacht.  See ya.
PS – Did I mention to you that these sandals are shot – maybe even worthless?  Well, don’t come crying to me if you think differently. I’ll pack them as gently as I’d pack a fairy’s soul or a little girl’s sigh, so don’t worry about that part.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?