.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, September 27, 2013

 

I started sorting it all out yesterday, and after only a few hours of moving things from one stack to another, then changing my mind and reshuffling again, my dear spouse, She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed, to whom I’ve been married for somewhere around 140 years, shouted from the doorway, “Enough! Move out of the way.” I moved out of her way as she grabbed this little oil off the top of one of my stacks, flipped through about a hundred photos, and handed me the painting with four photos she’d picked.
“Here,” she said. “Take these in that room you call an office, photograph them and list them on eBay. You can play a little more tomorrow.” With that, she threw a white sheet over all my stacks, pointed at my office door and said, “Now git.”

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?