.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, March 09, 2013

 
341 OBJECTS

14 OL POCKETKNIVES- $43

Had he lived, he’d be up in his eighties, but he didn’t so he’s now pushing up daisies. Were it not for one minor detail, I’d tell you he died peacefully in his own bed surrounded by family who sobbed as they hugged one another and spoke in hushed tones about his full and productive life, the more detached consoling the weaker members of the family. It is a common way of coping with the loss of a husband, father, grandfather and even a great-grandfather.
We would all feel good about a story such as that, but that “one minor detail” preventing me from telling of such a touching moment is the fact that I have no idea where I acquired all these knives. All I know, because of a note I dropped inside the box, is that they were in the “top drawer of dresser, with socks.” 








Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?