.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, January 25, 2013

 
Now I can’t quit thinking about it. Let’s just say – and I’m not promising anything – but let’s just say Idid decide to take the bus out there to New York City and become a famous artist. Do you know anyone with a spare room? It wouldn’t have to be fancy – just a place to bed down ‘til I got on my feet.




Q:





Q: 
Hi, I've put this into my watch list, but just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed reading you ramble on about artistic dreaming and NY. I have no idea what I would do with this, but you made me think I cannot do without it! Have fun MaryJan-15-13
A: As a "dealer," making you think you can't do without these molds is the whole idea. Actually, the molds are just "gateway" items. Once you're hooked on them, I'll try to move you up to something even more addicting - Abstract paintings, maybe, or even dining room tables missing a leg. Thanks-a-million, Dennis PS - You might get a grin or so by reading my "ME" page. There is a link to it right beside my feedback score. (It says, "me.") On my ME page, there is nothing for sale - just a collection of my rambles from times gone by.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?