.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, January 19, 2013

 
 “I beg to differ. This terrific old painting will feel at home almost anywhere.”
Seriously – It would is a great painting for a lodge in Maine or Montana. In a different frame, anyone interested in the Arts & Crafts Movement would fall in love with it. Country, traditional, Mid-Century: It’ll work.
I’ve even been tempted to put it in the old truck and spend a week or so visiting every “Hooters” in the tri-state area. I may not have sold it, but it would have been an interesting trip, and after all, they DO bill themselves as “"delightfully tacky yet unrefined."
I don’t know about you, but I need a break.  I’ll be right back with a lot more pictures, but while I’m gone, here is the “us,” from whom you’re buying.

Sammy the Cat, Huckleberry the Wonder Pup, and me




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?