.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, August 25, 2012

 
Q: Do you have any more, sans bric a brac? I have a tribe that needs new members. They reside in Colorado at 8500ft in the lower level of my house. They have a great view of the Gore Range. Most of them are on a 4 foot fake tree, but three prefer to lounge on a conference table. They are a little tired of looking at elk, deer, and bears. The foxes have moved away down the valley. Do you have any funny ones? They have heard all each others' jokes and are bored to tears. When I go back I might have to read to them. Curious George and Babar are their favorites.Aug-18-12
A: There are a few around here, but I've been on a monkey hunt for three days. Bagged six this morning. Our infestation is mostly "River sock monkeys." They can't live at high altitudes like the "Montain sock monkeys." However, they DO play a few musical instruments, reeds such as oboe mostly. They claim to have invented the concept of "three part harmony" long "before that Pan guy and his danged lute," they say. If you win the auction and the SM gets loose in your house, for heaven's sake don't corner him.
Q: Hi from the Arizona faction, I am laughing so hard I can't see the chips. How many and where are they exactly? AND Iam seriously concerned about the number of people who bid on your ripped up, torn, dirty pic. But good for you for selling yet another item. Wow, I must get myself selling on EBAY. I just never take the time to start. Surely I have a number of old icky items I should just send to you, to watch the fun.O.K. I am going to look up sock monkey history. I actually have one that talks! He is sitting in my antique booth awaiting a new family. Seriously, Donna P.S. love the jarAug-18-12
A: Just for you, I added a big picture of the lid at the bottom of the listing. Columbus jars get chipped - a fact of life as true as the fact that Armadillos are born dead along highways in the south. However the robust CHIP is nothing a little glue, glitter and duct tape can't fix so's you don't cut yourself. There's nothing hurts more than a cut AND a sock money bite both on the same hand. Thanks, I think . . . Dennis of 341: "WHERE QUALITY AND SERVICE ARE JUST WORDS WE LIKE TO USE."
Q: All the world knows that you've made a ton of money selling your incredibly fabulous items here on eBay ~ one can only speculate how much MORE you'd make if you were selling whatever it was that you were smoking when you wrote this...... TinaAug-14-12
A: I gave all that up mostly, a few years ago. However, if you were once a really dedicated enthusiast, your brain can run on residue for several years, even without a booster shot.


 

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?