.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, August 18, 2012

 
Please notice the wire. It’s copper, so there is at least a little scrap value right there.



That’s a copy of Aaron Draper Shattuck’s patent drawing I found on the Internet quite by accident. I was looking for a dancer I once knew up around Indianapolis. Typing in the initials of her “stage name” misdirected me to the patent drawing. Ok, so she was a stripper: I still wonder what ever happened to her, but I guess that’s irrelevant.
 
She went by Angel Destynie S_____. She used her real last name, but I won't mention it here because she, like the rest of the Shepherd family, is (or was) a very private person. She'd have played her cards close to her chest had that been possible. 




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?