.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, August 25, 2012

 
I’m not telling you what to do. It’s none of my bee’s wax. But as a word of caution, you can take the monkey out of the jar when it arrives if you wish. However, I suggest you put it back in and seal the jar with either a strong glue or baling wire because it isn’t uncommon for them to come back to life.
Sock monkeys have no written dogma. They can write but refuse. However, if you listen to a recitation of their oral history, which I have upon many occasions, most “River” sock monkeys, as opposed to the “Mountain-dwelling” sock monkeys of Northern East Nanzkeepoo, believe “The Ancients,” as they call them, taught the art of coming back from the dead to certain North American marsupials and it is still practiced by them even today - as a defense mechanism.

I gotta go.
Thanks for waiting. I went, and now I’m back. I’ll tell you what. I was about to pop my bladder.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?