.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, May 26, 2012

 

That picture shows you all three things that got my blood to boiling. First is the very idea of burial shoes. Why put shoes on a dead person anyway? And, if you must, why not use a worn out pair of sneakers?
Second: My camera has turned against me. The books of matches aren’t actually bright blue. They’re grape/wine color – very nice, but not blue as they appear in my pictures.
And finally: See the statement on the top of each book? “The Finest for those who Care Enough.” So I guess that implies that if you don’t buy a pair of these lace-up-the-back shoes for your Mamma, you didn’t love her quite enough? (Now I’m steamed. Veins are popping out on my forehead, and my face is turning red from anger.)

Comments:
Unless they are going to open the coffin 100% for the viewing, they just stick the shoes somewhere in the bottom end.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?