.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, December 24, 2011

 
RANDOM 341 OBJECTS


8 ANTIQUE ETCHINGS: Cincinnati, SWAIN, Brunet DEBAINES, L. H. Meakin, WESSEL-$82



All antique nuts, me included, have one thing in common: We tend to put things back thinking one day we’ll have time to research, clean, fix up, frame or do something else creative with them. Some of us call “that room” full of stuff our “project room.” Others think it as investments. Then there are those like my dear spouse, She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed, who now calls all my little treasures “Choices.” As in: “One of us is leaving. It’s your choice; me or all your cwap.”
I asked her how long I had to decide. From her reaction, I could tell it wasn’t long. 

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?