.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, November 19, 2011

 








I think you’ve heard enough from me, so I’ll keep quiet, but I’ll show you a lot more detailed images below this memo.
I have two "Prime Directives:"
First: I never, under any circumstances, use a reserve, and everything starts at $9, sometimes even less. I never end auctions early.
Second: I rarely clean, repair, or otherwise monkey around with anything. Normally I push enough dust aside to note any flaws, but if I discovered it in some dusty attic, you can look forward to a little dust on it when it gets to your house. If it has a flaw or a wart, I'll tell you about it.
So rest easy and have some fun. Why not place a little tiny bid right now so's you don't forget about it later.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?