.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, September 16, 2011

 

RANDOM 341 OBJECT

VINTAGE Miniature TOY CHILDS / DOLL Royal GAS STOVE-$29

Other than the size, weight and condition, here is all I know about this cute little stove.
I was chatting with a friend while sitting at the back of the little country auction down the road. We were talking about the obstructionism currently being caused by the rightwing, flat earth, anti-science party in Congress who think “The Flintstones” is a documentary, and I guess we were getting a little loud. The auctioneer cupped his hand over his mike and said “SHHHHHHHhhhhhh.” We all looked up, and he was glaring right at me. So I bought the danged thing just to get him off our backs.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?