.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, September 25, 2010

 

This is probably as good a place as any for me to ask you to do something. Please take a few moments and read some of my 12 years of feedback. Jump around, page to page. I’m very proud to have maintained a 100% rating for well over a decade.

One reason is very simple, and it’s my guarantee – which is also very simple: If, for any reason, you aren’t totally thrilled with anything you get from me, all you have to do is send it back, notifying me within seven days, and I’ll give you a 100% refund. If you live in the U. S., I’ll even pay return shipping. Am I an expert in baseball memorabilia? Absolutely not. Frankly, I don’t think I’ve even watched a game on TV since Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris were battling it out for baddest batter.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?