.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, September 25, 2010

 



RANDOM 341 OBJECT

1919 World Series CHAMPIONS - Baseball PENNANT, REDS-$3,050

Let’s get a couple things out of the way before we begin in earnest. First, I’ve been told over and over again that this piece should be sold by one of those fancy-smancy baseball auctions rather than on eBay where the “big boys” might not see it. My only reason for not doing so is that I am an eBay loyalist. I sell only on eBay.

Second: I’ve only met one person who says he has seen another pennant like it. I think I know the reason for its rarity, but it is only hearsay. (I’ll get to that in a jiffy, so just keep your panties on.) Let’s have a close look at what may very well be the “Holy Grail” of baseball pennants.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?