.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, September 25, 2010

 

One more thing, and I’ll let you go. If you’d like to examine the piece in person, that’s no problem. Just let me know. You’re welcome to visit most any morning. I nap, but I’m always here (Me, the dog, the cat and She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed). Had I not sold my plane because of ticker problems, I might even have been able to fly over and land at your local airport. But that’s not possible anymore. (I once flew way up into Michigan to deliver a wonderful antique glass cane to the buyer because I was afraid the shipper would bust it up. Selling price = $200.00 - - Fuel cost and expenses = $175.00 - - - Value of the fun we had = Priceless. (in spite of the fact I’d paid $150 for it a year or so before selling it. Made my wife proud.) But I made a new friend.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?