.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, March 28, 2009

 
RANDOM 341-ITEM 110369630721

The Silence of the SOCK MONKEY Doll, IT WASN’T MY FAULT



I awoke this morning feeling as relaxed as I have for several months. If you’ve been following along with me here at 341 for a spell, you’ll recall I had a terrible experience a few weeks back with a family of sock monkeys who moved into our home. It has taken me this long to get over it, but I finally decided to put it out of my mind. I sold them on eBay, and shipped them off to some poor soul in the Carolinas someplace . . . bless her heart.

So I got up, fed Sammy the cat and sat down to read the on-line papers. It was still well before sunrise. That’s when I heard something scratching on the screen door. Actually Sammy heard it first. I could tell he sensed evil.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?