.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, March 28, 2009

 

I don’t know whether I was more frightened or just alarmed. (You’ll only know the feeling if you’ve ever been infested with these vile creatures.) I just opened the door, grabbed him by the tail and tossed him in a cage I have sitting here in my eBay room. I’d have to deal with him later.

If one DOES ever get in your house, grab him by the tail and hold him out at arm’s length. They DO bite, and they have a tropical monkey weevil, in their saliva that will cause a painful and long-lasting infection. So be warned.

He kept shaking the cage, all the while telling me what a kind and gentle soul he is. He said if I’d let him out and give him just a small snack and a sip of milk he’d be on his way. I got tired of hearing him yammer on and on and on – so I let him out and told him to sit down ‘til I finished up one more eBay listing.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?