.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, November 07, 2008

 

RANDOM SCHADENFEUDE POST

Comments:
I luuurve me some Neoconservative Tears. I relish 'em. It should be noted, though, that it's a reddish drink, and when you drink it "on the rocks", the rocks floating in the glass don't look like ice cubes. Not at all. Supposed to let 'em marinate while you sip, then put 'em on a Ritz and crunch 'em up. Everything is better when it sits on a Ritz. Mmmmm -- gooood cracker.

Either that, or you can flip those miserable tiny things on the ground and step on 'em. That's my preference.

I've also noticed that most people pronounce the last syllable incorrectly.
 
It seems to me it is excellent idea. I agree with you.
 
You are certainly right. In it something is and it is excellent thought. It is ready to support you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?