.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, October 03, 2008

 
RANDOM ...POLITICS POST

was at the butcher. yes. i get high end hamberger meat. anyways, i'm at check out and these older 'golf' honkeys are goin on about anti obama bullshit. i think i heard a muslim reference, i mutter bullshit as i leave after paying for my meat.
and at the door one of them says-maybe he'll get assinated! i SO wanted to slap the bastards.
yeah well, may they suffer thru president obama like i have thru geoorgee.
make them SUCK on it.

Comments:
Sorry to say, I heard the same insane, hateful crap again at the neighborhood bar during tonight's Happy Hour.

One of them must have objected to my Anti-4 More Years bumper sticker as I found my car 'keyed' when I left.

I bet one of the big McCain/Phalin' boosters $20 on the outcome.

My money is safer than Wall Street's.
 
the rite wingers can be so hateful in their crap. but they can stew in there hate for all i care. i am going to enjoy my brother and his ilk have to SUFFER under a well run presidency.

i try to cling to the elderly who go beyond there years of semi racism, to go obama.

let us all sing kumbyea now.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?