.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, August 21, 2008

 




RANDOM TOASTER POST

so, was 'chatting' with marie in VA, waves hi, and i mentioned i saw a toaster on ebay go for $1k. no way! WAY! it was a beautiful orange porcelain one. VERY RARE. so i went googling and searching for a similar one and sent her other 'big' toaster. tho the side loader isn't primo, BUT i have one. grandma f gave it to me onn my b-day. i LOVE it. and of course, i started getting toasters. right now i have a deco one i got at a flea marker for $5 and i say it is my choo choo toaster. chugachugachuga. my aunt asked me to find one at the flea market when the cottage toaster died. an old 60's copper colored toasmaster. i got the cheapest one there and it was the cleanest. kick ass!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?