.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, April 24, 2008

 

Comments:
wow....love this photo, it looks like a Dali painting!

panyspoo, I'd love to discuss buying some of your art...can you email me?

let me know and I'll send you my email.
 
i think this was somewhere in africa or the mid east.
i am working on an art/cheesecake e-mail. hotmails free taint it.
or do i just use my spam eddress?
 
It is highly likely that I am an idiot....I have looked all over your site and cannot find anyway to email you....so, please send me a way to get with you to talk art....I would love to be able to buy some of your work.

you can get me at vvarway@mac.com...that is 2 v's at the front.

Thanks!
 
i don't have an art address yet. gotta set one up. will try to email.
once my new landscape is dry i can get a better picture of it. and the new ebay painting.

the eddress to get googled was misspelled(accidently) so the govt. has to work harder to find pansypoo. the blogger eddresses i have never accessed.
jeez, another password to remember?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?