.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 03, 2008

 
RANDOM LUDDITE RANT POST

i may not be able to do the password to the stupid apple mail as i don't think i paid to join THAT club. NO BIGGIE, but i accidently erased the stores messaged i had at ebay and it had a retrieval system, but i had to DOWNLOAD a FUCKING microsoft office program and now my desktop font is FUCKED UP and i can't find that program to DELETE IT!

I HAVE BEEN MICROSOFTED!!!! LUDDITE CAN'T HANDLE THIS FUCKING FONT.

Comments:
Asian spam troll,what fun.

I wish I could help but I'm so clueless it took me awhile to figure out what IT stood for.
 
well, i have to download something else, so i can delete it along with the new download.

i bet it was microsoft keyword that brought it on.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?