.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

 





RANDOM HOARD POST

snitched pics from a website i visited after the sunday kovel's antique report about toasters. now. mine wasvery much used, but one b-day, grandma F gave me the one with the door on the side that pulls down. that toaster is so AWESOME. i know it came into the economy center and she snatched it up.
i am pretty sure i have the single slot one from an estate sale. the round one is a very special toaster. but the pic doesn't show how fancy it is. fat beastie was from the balistreri estate sale. the mob boss of milwaukee! it's my godfather toaster!
grandma's started me on my getting them.
of course, design history classes just made my collecting worse. the fancy one, is like the holy grail to collectors and i do not have one.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?