.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 03, 2008

 

RANDOM ART SELLING POST

mainly for elspeth. and whoever. all prints are now $7. this includes shipping. unless overseas. but not much more. AS IF I HAVE OVERSEAS. do i? anyways. i guess easy is to find me on ebay. where i don't sell art yet. but just use advanced search and look for pansypoo. YES, my ebay name too! i snatched it up before ebay was EBAY. and contact me. then i might send you to my art pickle page. but everything will eventually be posted here.

Comments:
E-bay no findy you.
 
you didn't? i found me. did you use the advanced search button?
hmm.
can't just search pansypoo. but i think you need to try that first. than they pony up advanced. ah, you will b able to see the crap i got for sale.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?