.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, December 20, 2007

 

RANDOM SQUIRREL MENACE + BAREFEET POST

yes, there is a lot of squirrels here, but for a reason. i think i gotta re-post my squirrel saga of the past. find the original squirrel menace posts.

and, i went to The Outpost, a organics/health food store here, this one in WAWAtosa doesn't let me shop barefoot like the bay view one. or they haven't caught me yet.
anyways. i am hanging onto a cart trying to put shoes on and a store dude comes into the entry and says-'do not tell me you came in barefoot.'
'yes, i did.' say i, 'but you won't let me shop barefoot.'

Comments:
Q: what do you call that many squirrels?

A: not enough chimpz
 
i can't have chippies or marmosets, i will take squirrels.
 
hamsters are very companionable. but I guess not so good with the felines.
 
since basil showed the desire and sybil has found a desiccated mouse corpse, i don't think so.
 
buy phentermine online phentermine online with a prescription - can you buy phentermine uk
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?