.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 15, 2007

 




RANDOM BENEDICTE POST

benedicte has a little cold and sore throat, so went to walgreens for cough drops. and ask for harley directions. gets a phone call on her cell. does not work here, but it was a danish call-can you here me now???
were going to go harley-davidson tour and art museum. went to harley-davidson tour, after getting lost and driving around. since my shoes were in my mom's car. NO TOUR FOR U! not that i cared. it was nice outside today. cloudy, but not bad. practically kicked out of the plant, so sat outside on the flagpole. one worker walked by and laughed at my barefeet. cold?
what?
benecticte wants healthy lunch. go to mom's and get a pair of shoes. go to outpost. get a nice fruit scone. and a small salad. go to brookfield square for euro to us electric adapter. radio shack only in the most beezarre locals. she got a lot in racine, so got more luggage at target.
drop me off home and go back to my brothers to take a nap before dinner. i do my puting.
went out to la perla's. a long lasting mexican place here. they have a very big red pepper, that you can ride and benedicte of course did ride the pepper.

Comments:
I have been looking forward to going harley-davidson tour and art museum for a long time. But it's very pity I have't the chance. I meet many friends on a site called bikerkiss. Many of them has gone to the museum. We usually talk about their experience there.
 
i would have liked to go on the tour with that german.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?