.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 03, 2007

 

MONDAY NOT ROADKILL BLOGGING-something a little different

my watercolors rarely have this much.....empty. this was a new watercolor paper for me. i was in the danish art 'hus'/hut i occupied with some vermin(2 dessert rats and 3 'female' gerbils', but i will tell that story later.
i had several cat photos to work from and i picked up a pic of an old siamese cat i met. sometimes, i really have nothing to do with what i paint. i pick out a color and shut the brain off. only after 'sketching' in the cat did i think asian. BAM!
even signed it psuedo chinese. but it doesn't look like i did it.

Comments:
"dessert" rats? You know I'd give you a pass, but this was too easy and I needed somewhere to use this:
_________________

An old cowboy was sitting in a diner with a bowl of chili in front of him
that he’s not touching. A young cowboy sitting nearby asks, “If you’re
not going to eat that, mind if I have some?”

The old cowboy gives him the bowl, and the young one chows down. Nearly at
the bottom is a dead mouse, whereupon the young cowboy throws up into the bowl.

The old cowboy looks up and says, “Yeah, that’s about as far as I got, too.”
_____________

Have a mouse living in my kitchen. If I were in a detached house, I'd seriously consider #12 birdshot from a .22 revolver.
Poison is an obvious choice, but don't want dead mouse under stove.
 
BIG LOL. eew.

well, you could try a trail of bird seed or cheese leading outside.

i should do a mini mouse post now.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?