.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, August 10, 2007

 





FRIDAY ART BLOGGING-my uncle Ken's stuff

i was at my uncle Ken's house to be their for a delivery of their new entertainment center. so i took advantage of taking some pics of stuff they have that i did. 1st, one of my clint pastels. the 1st of 3. my jane russell psychadelic pastel. and a watercolor of baby ducks. OY. they are so NORMAL looking!!! but does prove i can do 'real' eh?
i suppose i will have to go to the cusp of my psychadelic phase. all because of willard my 1st drawing instructor who sent us out around the school to draw. when i came back s these started, he asked if i was dropping acid. 'what?' jane and clint came in my 2nd year. the 2nd semester of drawing we had an idiot instructor who went all academic. had to draw a yellow, red, and blue fucking block for WEEKS! after willard it SUCKED!
i was going to a county libray and just taking biography books. starting with a and i got julie christie and clint eastwood. also my aunt had film books. i sort of dropped doing this style after doing the mona lisa. i guess i got bored with 'super real'.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?