.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, July 15, 2007

 
RANDOM PISS AND MOAN POST-with pretty



PMS and marquette is getting close. 28/29. i can't get keith out of my head. i am sure it will only get worse as that weekend i got closer to him. if only it had lasted longer. if if if fucking if only.
but i have to enjoy the little shit. and fucking demand where's MY kharma? why did he ask me to open my heart to leave me?

at least i will have a distraction. my mom is not going to help me, but my long time e-pal from texasstan. i can call it that because that's what kevin calls it. when i joined the 'dirty soles society' in 1999, i mentioned being a policy wonk/artist. part time barefooter. he is a security guard at 2 or 3 places. working for big corp and a nursing home on weekends. he gave me lots of dirty laundry on georgie and we have suffered together. i also got random barefoot e-mailers from italy and hawaii. marco hasn't e-d lately. but, he usually 'vacations' by visiting his parents who moved to Minnesota and he wanted to come to milw to meet me and have a little visit. and so, my brain starts working. going to marquette will be more vacationy than puttering around milw going to estate sales. tho we might hit one wed when he flies in.
ahh, blogging about it has stemmed a weepy spot. i sure hope i can keep us both distracted. sigh.
i so wish i could talk to keith. ATC had a story about soil from Iowa. i do miss him so.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?