.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, July 05, 2007

 
RANDOM LYNSE POST

well, the platter auction ended about 6:30. grand total of $71. but that is fine. it has some damage. and going back home to stoughton. almost want to deliver it and check out his stuff in their museum.

RANDOM PHYSICAL POST -OW

last night i stabbed my foot with a pen knife accidently. cats must have moved it and went in the pad under my small toe and next to it. DEEP bloody would. pressure. tried 'new skin', too deep and bloody so got the bandaids. 2 got me thru my late night shower. and checked the sore spot this morning after my shower. already seems sealed. probably heal just as well as where i stabbed my hand. eergency rooms are for things that i can't 'fix', like the 4 inch splinter. i suppose now i should do a post on that.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?