.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 04, 2007

 
bad day for me. fucking PMS. of course i am stupid to watch that new version prise and prejudice while exercizing. keith was my Mr. darcy. we were so similar in too many ways as the book and the movie says. he was to fine to be easily replaced in my heart and now that he opened my heart, i drip emotions and i don't know how to contain them.
and i don't want to be alone with all my thought til i die.
he made me so happy. i miss making him smile and him making me smile. it fucking sucks.
sucks.
and now i go write this and making me sad again.

okay, hmm, well, the spares were really picking on pansy tonight. she's their favorite toy.
i have a new EB post ready to go. full moon, hmm,....was too fucking nice today. made meatballs in gravee for din din. have i posted the meatball recipe? mmm, fuck meatloaf, gimme meatballs. and i used lot of pepper, keith liked pepper and we start the fucking vicious cycle AGAIN. too bed.
oh, how about to bed pissed. bush didn't just fuck up, he fucked Wup.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?