.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, December 22, 2006

 
RANDOM FOUND BIT POST

hoping i will sleep, i waste a bit more time before i try and not think of what could have been.
i have been cleaning under my bed. which is a storage area. i sleep on an antique bed. no box spring. matress on this metal mesh thing. so i have about 8" at least. all my photo negatives. my slide boxes. took out lots of old magazines to get rid of. and what's this???
i actually found the last page of my high school cannibalism paper i did for english class. junior o senior year.

-ones to consume humans, the Hamatsa had to go through strict restrictions following the act, so it suggests punishment and penence for doing something sinful. In one case where cannibalism is started very young, they tell the children it is pig, so they will not reject it. obviously, since there are feelings of ambivalence, cannibalism is not a firmly ingrained desire as we might think, and cannibals are firmly converted, once converted.

well, if we taste like pig! heh, reminds me of the documentary i saw on the donner party. one dude REALLY liked the taste of humans.

of course i did bring up communion in my paper when i hit sublimation(wow, i did learned me a lot from that paper). as it was a lutheran HS and my teacher was a 50ish humorless woman, i only got a C. i still remember that i got the idea to do cannibalism because the title came to me in bed. IS CANNIBALISM INHERITED OR AN AQUIRED TASTE?
jeez, what did i have for dinner that night?

well, this should help me sleep.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?