.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

 
RANDOM CAT POST

sybil was in front the puter room's doorway. guarding it. keeping pansy out. where there's a will, there's a way for pansy to make it to my nice warm lap. to bypass sybil, she jumped on a sweater laden box and made her way in.

i have to explain my puter set up. my blue i-mac sits on a crappy 80's teevee stand. in front of it are 2 early 70's crappy endtables. my 'desk'. so, sybil will be on the puter getting warm and basil will pick a fight. hard to read the puter of course. so they fight a bit til sybil gets off and basil gets on. pansy and cosmo would do the same thing. cosmo would pick a fight to get the chair pansy was in. i told sybil what he was doing, but she won't listen to me.

still broken hearted. just not fair he's gone and assholes like strom thurmond live to 100.

Comments:
Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?