.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, November 04, 2006

 
RANDOM ESTATE SALE POST

yep. a rare saterday sale. but but but it was treasure traders. a not so good treasyre traders. 95 year old flea market kinda guy. who has been moved to a nursing home. found a book in the garage. very cool illustrations. then looked for the 2 story barn mentioned in the listing. very victorian. oh my was it big and FULL. # east lake pump organs! COLUNS!!! at least 6. records and more records. and CRAP. los of crap. managed to find a potato smoosher. and an old flipper that appealed to me and 1 more book. and did i mention i had no trouble doing it barefoot? less IN the house. well, did find a androck bakelite handle flipper.and a peeler. a few more bits.
OH, the staircase in barn. it had a recycled newall post and railing from z quality home? from the orinal farm house that was replaced with a ranch? different post at top. too much to really go through. i gave up on the books if it wasn't on top. surprised i didn't see any vermin. pretty drive tho.

Comments:
Late to this but wanted to say, old kitchen tools are one of my very favorites. I am slowly completing my kitchen with more useful and handsome tools than anything available in fancy cookware stores. Plus they make me feel like I'm in my granny's kitchen, some of them.
cgreen
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?