.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, November 26, 2006

 
i forgot. T-day was in the 60's IN WISCONSIN. no dead bambis on the drive home either!!!

not that made it great.

it was the best of thanksgivings and the WORST of thanksgivings.

oh, and i just went to check my e-mail at Corecomm. and one of the head lines. cheney back from CRAZY Iran push(or words to that effect). clearly i have a left wing ISP. cooool.
sigh. little pleasures. little pleasures.
embrace the small.

if only things didn't remind me of keith. so many things. and we will never drive around lake superior together. or go to marquette again. i'll never see his beautiful knees again.
god his legs were beautiful. he was short waisted like me. so, LOT of legs on his 6'11" frame. and his arms. so long. like me. i am rather monkey limbed. one of the things i loved about him. and STILL he was.....
he will make a beautiful skeleton. i hate to say it, but....
yes. my brain is NOT normal.
he was the fucking key to my heart.
damn damn damn.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?