.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

 

damn damn damn

that's all pansypoo can think. pansypoo is terribly sad. heart sick. pansypoo was passionately in love with her iowa keithie boy. every 6'11" inch of him. and she had nothing but roadblocks in showing how much she cared for him. he may have loved he, but after summer he slipped into his funk. and heartsick, he slipped away.
did i say he lost his sister at 50 years a few years ago? and now all his parents have is their grandkids. i hope the 3 of them treat them as they should. and i fell in love with them too.
a love unfulfilled. interupted by fate. how does a barefooting politics history pendantic deep person find another soul mate? shit. had to go to iowa to find keith? where the fuck to i find anybody as compatible as keith?
how??? who would love this complicated ball of boring?

what i need to remember about Keith
his lttle socks that he wore. and his gorgeous feet, his gorgeous ankles. his hands. his beautiful eyes. his silly obsession with fixing his do. he spent more time on his hair than i did. he liked my feet. my dirty sole barefooting feet.
how fucking hot he looked in a too short T-shirt and undies.
how he touched me, physically and my soul.
how i made him smile.
he called me princess. most of all that he loved me. and that i loved him.
but God, you fucking OWE me. you OWE me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?