.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, October 27, 2006

 
well dale. i refuse to watch news. i have gleened from blogs and NPR that the shaking is a side effect. so i assume my grandma did not do drugs. so, i saw the stuffness. she also had some dementia. hallucinations. grandpa was a brick and kept her at home as long as possible. then would go daily to see his 'dolly' at the home and feed her and such. i, my mom(her EX daughter-in-law) or my cousin would come and wash her hair. we is greasy, oily people. the home only did it once a week.god that food looked aweful.
i get too much news as it is from NPR and blogs.
matt lauer sucks too.

oh, and georgie's little medication part D bullshit also fucked me as well as my meds were delayed because they were having shit problems with THAT.

so fuck the republicans and may they wander in the wilderness til they act like lincoln.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?