.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

 
RANDOM ART FAIR POST

well, green bay was a good show for me. not great, but good. best seller was the new cheap framed prints. now i have to hit walgreens every time they have a sale. but but but what am i gonna do with the bigger frames i have?

my neighbor to the north was very nice. stained glass artist. talked about religion and bitched about georgie and kerry. both of us deaniacs.

best thing on saterday was a small boy. 8 maybe? got acid mona. i suppose i should post her soon. have prints of her to sell as well. she was a special order.
the whole day was pleasant 70's and cloudy. LOTS of people.

sun was sunny. weather channel got the temps wrong, but i was semi prepared. always layer.1st time i did better on 2nd day. kids love my stuff, no matter what i have. if they had $ i'd be rich. but it's real nice when the young at heart appreciate my work too. my fortune cookie for the week did say i would be admired by those around me. sadly admiration isn't $.
no barters either.

better email farmer acid mona.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?