.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, June 02, 2006

 
gee, because i had to sign in to comment elsewhere, i should take adantage of it.
do i have anything to say? um.....

BUSH sucks. umm......i have a bladder infection. is that something?
hmm. so far it really is not bothering me. odd.
um....no new birds. did find a empty broken robin egg outside the back door last week. the state xxxx on the east side was kinda boring, but got 2 boxes of those magnetic poetry thingies. shakespearian and genius edition. i am not impressed with their choices. no ennui?
catnip is taking over.

Comments:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »
 
Very nice site! »
 
hi there ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices seeking the boots were about 300 pounds on every site. But completely I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what is your opinion?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?