.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, March 05, 2006

 
oh gee farmer, i do write down quotes correctly(even if later i can't read my writing). maybe that is another fragment. hmm, maybe have to dig the bartlet's i got them from.

did i mention Georgie's IRS is fucking me over again? delaying my EIC check? late time i admit it was my mistake, but i had never done that form and it's all legalesieshit language. i have easier time reading shaespeare.

and IF i have to pay self-employment tax, my senators are gonna get some letters, cause that is just fucking unfair. and i am not gonna d.....um, i think i will keep that to myself.



okay, i'm signed in. anything else? um, Otho was prety boring although he inspired love amongst his soldier to have so many to commit suicide after he did. i think i have only one or 2 more orations in Rome. next is Great Britain 1. i think there's 2 or 3 of them.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?