.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

 
bummer. potter not coming up for baraboo this weekend. but had a long chat on phone. although i really hate them.
did learn some things. he was a philosophy major! basketball scholarship and philosophy....
he likes me. he hates bush. he likes cats.
but absence does not make the heart fonder, it pisses me off.
but, he would like to bring me des moines. AND flying, you would avoid the pig shit! and i get to meet his cat skippy. big orange cat.
IF.....i bet my spares would shape him up.
and he liked the estate sale experience. ooh, this could be a wonderful thing.
it really could.
crappy diem and all that.
well, i am gonna dive in baby! CRAPPY DIEM!

Comments:
Saw you have only had comments from spammers...yuk...no fun...so here is the thing I think Bush does cause torurettes- we used to have a jar- my son would win money as I cussed watching the news- I would have to pay for calling the shrub certain things not to be said with a child in the room- but now my son is 14- and all of us are putting more and more change in the jar...and finally we decided that there was need to continue this silly jar- we are now sending the "Jar" money down to Cindy and the Crawfod Peace House to help her fight the ffffng' lying scumbag piece of chickenshit that is "leading" this country...rock on with your blog...
 
best regards, nice info » »
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?