.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, June 04, 2005

 
'kitten' story
gee, the spares are going to be 2 in aug. can't call them kittens anymore can i?

well, i'm at my puter, doing my snark best, when the spares jump on the chest behind me. they are by my 'louis comfort tiffany' lamp, WHICH i CAN say as i made it myself, in the same way Tiffany did. exceptt for the electric soldering irons and my color choice. he would NEVER have used purple fracture glass on a geometric shade. well, i assumed they cornered a fly, so i look at them, but they are looking up. up? so i look up. ahhh yes, a centipede. BLEGH. hmm, 10ft ceilings. how do i get it down for the cats? i gotta go find a pole. yard stick too short. find something. just brush the bugger and he drops. WHEW, not on my head. and sybil pounces IMMEDIATELY! and she is pawing at it, but the damned thing escapes under the chest. sybil still tries though. of course basil is still looking up. i bet we shall have fun with bugs. of course pansy was always one for flies. she could catch them like a frog. of course now all she does is keep an eye on the spares.

Comments:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
»
 
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »
 
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?