.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

 
part 2.

so, i draw a loon after she tells me the story. it involves the 'necklace' around the loon neck.
she pays me for it and tells me wat she is going to do with my drawings.

eventually she has articles printed in denmark and my drawings are in there.

then she publishes a book and i am paid nicely.

benecicte loves to bring artist to her 'playhouse'. and so in 1998, she brought me to ebeltoft for a fortnight to be a visiting artist.

and then she is making a video of indian fables. but the indian she has in the video is not very expresive, and i get another nice commission to 'illistrate' the fables.
1-the fox and the bear icefish.
2-why we have 4 months of winter
3-how rabbits got long ears
4-how chipmunks got their stripes.

i was paid very nicely.

now where what fits where, i loose track of times. she would come to america in spring and falls to racine and have tante andante hus USA for a while.

but one spring memorial weekend. i took her in my 1973 delta 88 on a roadtrip 'up nort' to crandon where we stayed with a family and she showed me the cabin that Isaak Dinesen's father lived with his indian 'wife' and the man showed us where idiots had planned a copper mine. luckily not fulfilled. Yay! our side wins!
then i take he to eagle river. then to the family cabin, then on to kewanee to see her crazy pothead lake michigan fish trip friend. we go out on lake michigan. she pulls in a BIG fish. he pulls in a big fish and by default, i pull in 4 big fish.
then we drive back to milw.

Comments:
Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
Google hard drive search Egyptian waterbed sheets
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?