.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 17, 2005

 
i forgot to mention the yahoo IM i got while playing my sheepshead last saterday. i hate being chatted up while playing, but he did mention politics and not my bra size. so i IM him back. well, he finally admitted to being a 'libertairian' Bush voter. AHA! well, let's just say i think i scratched him a few times while we parried. and while it was fun showing him to be stoopid, my blood pressure showed me that i could never EVER marry or date a retardican. god his reasoning drove me mad.

and of course he said everything a half hearted george voter said after 11/2.


fuck the Wdiots. not the south. the Wdiots.

Comments:
I'm guessing 34B.
Whether that pleases you or not,you are beautiful.
dale
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?