.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

 
well, what a day. i go to the farmer's market and on the way home. i see horse cops motorcycle cops(lot of them) and then OOH! a demonstration in the sentry parking lot with kerry sign. OOH, who at serb hall today? can't be the chimperor, protesters are way to close for that. lauWa? dickie? oh, we had mr. dickie AND mrs. dickie. well, i had an estate sale to go to. i should have joined the protest. GOD was that a frightning house. ick poo ack ack. brady bunch gone las vegas. mirrors.schlck. oh my!
by the time i went back, everybody was gone. darn.

but that means dickie is gone too. and i didn't even see a motorcade. probably didn't take my street.

i sure hope those potatos are good for baking. NO RUSSETS?!? horrible, just horrible. me like russets.
gonna make me a pork roast.
me like piggy.




well, sybil is not far from being a feralcat, even iof she likes my lap. i keep finding paper in her water dish. YOU CAN"T CACHE YOUR WATER you silly cat. gotta get them to use the toilet. or sink.
she tries to bury everything. her food, my food. anything she might want to save for later.
as if she would really eat toast with strawberry jam. of course it is homemade jam. but still.

Comments:
That's a great story. Waiting for more. »
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?