.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

 
pansy was a very very bad girl yesterday when i tried to give her her meds. 1st, when i finally found her, she hissed! how the fuck does she KNOW??? first she goes under my bed. can't get her, but i eventual chase her into the 'library', but she crawls under a dresser.grrrr. and did she hiss and wail while i dragged her out. of course i was pretty mean. and yes, i will pull by the tail. yesterday night she wasn't much better. luckily she was more accessable this morning.still have 5 days to go.

Comments:
Reminds me of a time long ago (I will call it 'my period of youthful indescretion phase'). It was a time of blissful innocence. A time of discovery. It was a time before I knew that cats didn't get baths. There is a price we pay for new-found knowledge. Good luck.

jimmiraybob
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?