.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, September 16, 2004

 
oh, i forgot to say that the house was a post WW2 pre-ranch. blegh. and she was a secretary. maiden aunt? she was catholic. i look for clues like that. S Holmes would be proud of me. he too would have been bemused by the book of morman in the garage.
and i also got a very old very large wooden tent prike. circus tent? huh?
now that i look at it, it is made of a 'broom handle',very well done, with a screw in the top for strength. now that is also a very interesting item. my she is a mystery!
coin? could have been a gift from a boss.
tent spike? well, that i have NO idea.

Comments:
"I just came across your blog about selling merchandise on ebayand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** selling merchandise on ebay so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?