.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, July 11, 2004

 
reight now i am visiting my cousin and her spouse in madison. there is a potter, a very nice potter that i have been having a rather Jane Austinish relationship. he is 6'9. i am 5'5" and i always forget how tall he is. it was his first 2 dimensional show, mixed media. and well, he did not sell well, poor dear. he usually sells pottery and he sells great elsewhere. sort of an ego bust.

i gave him a few tips. hope he does better today. and may help him sell his pots in marquette MI, DA YUPER!

and yesterday, my cousin and i played a game of scrabble.oh d9id i get a good word placement DOOM on triple word score. DOOOOOM!
well, sitting there playing and this black bug flew on my back. not a light bug. about an inch long and nasty looking-well, after my cousin wacked it off with a pen and laid stunned on the floor.
ick poo ack ack. but a spider would have freaked me more.
and my coffee cheesecake was the best one i made yet!

Comments:
Pansy:

I posted this in comments at Corrente, but who reads two-day-old comments?

Is The Fourth Base still good for Sunday breakfast in Milwaukee? Scallops with mashed potatos and asparagus, oh my!!!

Sorry, y'all, but I have to repeat that - scallops with mashed potatos and asparagus for Sunday breakfast. Sigh. Goodness!!

Fond memories,
thedonkey at att dot net
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?