.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, February 06, 2003

 
Well, yesterday confirms it, Colon Powell is a wuss. My those chicken do flock together.

But i got BETTER stuff. While cleaning out my hoard(must contain pack rat tendencies), i found an old card(1967?) with the 'principles' of Repoopicans.

I am a Republican Because....
blahblahblah
I believe that sound economic growth can be generated only by sound money and AVOIDANCE OF INFLATIONARY DEFICITS.(I don't think Bushit read that one)
blahblahblah
I believe the party is a party of VISION, retaining those things from the past that are worth retaining(segregation, not the constitution) and always receptive to NEW ideas(tax cuts for the rich in newer and better ways) in the TASK OF BUILDING A BETTER AMERICA(more like a richer upper class).
blahblahblah
and of course ....Finally i believe that ONLY through the Republican Party can these 'ideals' become active and successful principles of government. I think i should make copies and send to the poopican party to remind them of what they used to say.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?